Dance Class Dates
- Mondays - Jump and Jive Beginers 7-7.45pm Intermediate 8-8.45pm Advanced 9-9.45pm Social dancing 9.45-10.30pm.
- Tuesdays - Ballroom Dancing 1 Hour lesson 8.30pm - 9.30pm with social dancing either side.
- Wednesdays - Argentine Tango Beginers 7-8pm Intemediate 8-9pm Advanced 9-10pm.
- Thursdays - Mixed Ballroom & Latin Dancing Lesson same as above.
- Fridays - Salsa 8.15 - 9.45 & Bachata Dancing 7.30-8-10
- Sundays - Ballroom Dancing From 7-11pm
Contact details for dance instructors are as follows:
Jump and Jive www.bojanglesjive.co.uk
Tango Evan 07961047415
Mixed Ballroom & Latin firstname.lastname@example.org 07828048040
salsa www.mundolatinouk.com 07775624089
Kingston Working Men's Club & Institute
This well-known social club has been host to meetings and events for many years, and includes a bar and lounge. The Kingston Working Men's Club has a large hall for hire, ideal for dance classes, including Ballroom, Jive and Argentine tango. Membership available. On occasion, there are also snooker and pool theme nights. We have 5 snooker tables and 2 pool tables as well as 2 dart boards.The club offer crib and domino nights to.
It's spacious rooms are ideal for socialising. Just a short walk from Kingston train station and Fairfield bus station, it is perfect for both those who live locally and those who live a little further out.
The club has a well stocked bar, offering very competitive prices. we also have tea and coffee facilities.
Wednesday Is BINGO Night
come along eyes down at 8.30
£10 all in
6 books 5 pages plus flyer.
Varieties of dancing include:
Cha Cha (Ballroom), Foxtrot, Jive (Ballroom), Modern Tango ,
Quickstep, Rumba, Samba, salsa, Sequence and Waltz
We have a large hall for hire. If you are interested in booking the space for your function, email email@example.com or call 020 8546 0500 for information and prices.